- This is a regular walking tour and is only operated on tuesdays.
- Comfortable clothing and comfortable shoe would be important since it s a walking tour, estimated distance is around 2 miles , aprox. 3 kms.
- Transportaion is not included.
- Lunch , not included.
- Below you can find the google link of the meeting point., meeting time : 09:30 am
- Please contact our whtzup line ( +90 541 3263905 ) in case you believe that you will be late.
Tour Program Print
Meet at the Roman Hippodrome, start exploring the city history from the time of Constatinople to the actual day.See the oldest monuments of the city such as Obelisk, The Serpentine Column, German Fountain.Walk to the beautiful 16. century Blue Mosque, known for it's unique İznik tiles.Visit the maserpiece of the East roman world, the Haghia Sofia, built as a church in the 6 th century, went through a number of restorations and today is being used as a mosque. A short walk throug the ancient strests of former capital of empires with a lot to see at every corner. Arrive by noon to Egipcian Bazaar to explore this 4 century old market of spices and flavours.Free time for lunch and in the afternoon, a short tirp to enjoy the Bosphourus which is the intersection point where the two continents, Europe and Asia meet. Return to Eminönü by boat, end of our services.
- Local guide.
- Visits as mencioned.
- Boat trip Bosphourus.
Services Not Included
- Personal expenses
Cash payment accepted only !